After Gavin's School Performance we walked up to Candy Cane Lane.
We had a lot of fun viewing all the lights and decorations...
...until it was time to leave and Gavin ran away from me.
He didn't want to leave and thought he was pretty funny.
Of course I wasn't wearing my running shoes.
Of course I was wearing my expensive Italian leather ballet flats.
Of course I stepped ankle deep into a mud puddle.
The presents under our tree... gone for now.
Gavin cried all the way home.
When we got home he sweetly said, "Mom, I'll feel so much better if you make me some cocoa!"
What kind of world do my children live in I wonder?
We had a lot of fun viewing all the lights and decorations...
...until it was time to leave and Gavin ran away from me.
He didn't want to leave and thought he was pretty funny.
Of course I wasn't wearing my running shoes.
Of course I was wearing my expensive Italian leather ballet flats.
Of course I stepped ankle deep into a mud puddle.
The presents under our tree... gone for now.
Gavin cried all the way home.
When we got home he sweetly said, "Mom, I'll feel so much better if you make me some cocoa!"
What kind of world do my children live in I wonder?
No comments:
Post a Comment