What to do on fall break that's fun and will keep your kids entertained?
Rent a bounce house!
We stayed out at our friend's ranch in Carmel Valley for a couple of days over our fall break and the kids had a blast playing with their friends in this super, duper deluxe bounce house!
I SO wish I had had my camera to take pictures the second day when it poured rain the entire day.
Did the rain stop them? No way!
They played out in the pouring rain (not quite as long) and then came in soaking wet for warm towels and cocoa.
Rent a bounce house!
We stayed out at our friend's ranch in Carmel Valley for a couple of days over our fall break and the kids had a blast playing with their friends in this super, duper deluxe bounce house!
I SO wish I had had my camera to take pictures the second day when it poured rain the entire day.
Did the rain stop them? No way!
They played out in the pouring rain (not quite as long) and then came in soaking wet for warm towels and cocoa.
2 comments:
How fun!! I want to be a little kid again!!
Sure looks like they had a blast!!
Post a Comment