Jacen will always be the first child I loved deeply. Through him I learned what it means to be a mother and to love someone else more then anything. I wanted to be better because he was so special and I wanted to somehow fit the role and fill the capacity of the mother that such a deserving child deserved. I have strived to teach him and guide him and lead him with love. I have learned a little more about how our Parents in Heaven feel about us, their children.
Jacen is a strong, noble child.
Jacen is happy and playful.
Jacen strives to do right.
I'm so very grateful for Jacen in my life.

Jacen is a strong, noble child.
Jacen is happy and playful.
Jacen strives to do right.
I'm so very grateful for Jacen in my life.
1 comment:
Very sweet. Us Laflan's really like him too!
Post a Comment