I didn't see it coming!
...surprise party for me...
I knew Albert was planning something but didn't suspect anything 2 weeks early.
Albert went to Costco--okay, a little different but nice for him to do the shopping.
Albert having some guy friends over--whatever, not unusual--probably watching a game or something.
Albert marinating meat--okay, he's kind of going out of his way for his friends but that's nice.
Albert arranging a massage for me with our friend, Colleen. Unusual but nice--not something I'll complain about-- and I was having some neck pain.
Albert calling and telling me to come home through the front door--well, Micah does nap sometimes in our room where I would normally enter so I didn't think anything of it.
I opened the door and saw the lights turn on, Carter jump out, and lots of "surprises".
Seriously, so much fun.
...surprise party for me...
I knew Albert was planning something but didn't suspect anything 2 weeks early.
Albert went to Costco--okay, a little different but nice for him to do the shopping.
Albert having some guy friends over--whatever, not unusual--probably watching a game or something.
Albert marinating meat--okay, he's kind of going out of his way for his friends but that's nice.
Albert arranging a massage for me with our friend, Colleen. Unusual but nice--not something I'll complain about-- and I was having some neck pain.
Albert calling and telling me to come home through the front door--well, Micah does nap sometimes in our room where I would normally enter so I didn't think anything of it.
I opened the door and saw the lights turn on, Carter jump out, and lots of "surprises".
Seriously, so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment