
I think we have a name... Micah Beckham. Micah is a biblical prophet and means "gift from God" or "like Jehovah". It can be a unisex name but is used most prevalent as a boy's name. (Which was an issue because two of my family members thought it sounded feminine and that kind of worried me. So I did my research into it.) I can't find any meaning for Beckham but it is simply a name that Albert really, really wanted. This baby is moving like a little soccer player in me so perhaps it will fit accordingly. (Like David Beckham--L.A. Galaxy's soccer star soccer player from the U.K.) He had wanted to name Gavin Beckham but that didn't happen so he insisted that this baby get it. I think they go cute together. Tell me what you think and what associations do you make with the name?
5 comments:
LOVE the name! Just so you know... I would NEVER think Micah was a girl name. Great pick for a middle name too, Beckham... I love it! Can't wait to see this little guy.
I love it!!!! I don't think of Micah as a girl name either!! Very cute!!!
I think it sounds lovely together. Micah is an Old Testament prophet... so definitely a boy's name to me!
I also love special and unusual middle names - my family is full of those and we love the meaning or reason behind them. Those are special to the individual and family, not everyone gets to know it.
Lovely combination.
what cooler boy names could you get?!! of course you know I LOVE THEM both! great choices if i do say so myself!
love the name! could totally be a movie star someday!
Post a Comment