
Albert and I decided to give Gavin a skateboard for his birthday, which is next month, but Albert just couldn't wait. So here is our little
skaterboy all
rearin' to go. He practiced a little
inside on the rug while he watched the instructional
dvd several times before taking it outside.

He loves this crazy dragon picture. Linnea does not.

After a while Gavin took it outside to practice his moves on the concrete. He still has a lot of practicing to do but eventually he wants to be ready to take it to the skate park!
2 comments:
Hey in all seriousness lets have Jeff and Albert take the boy to the skate park early one day before it gets busy. Cal want to go so bad! He has a board but the hills up here aren't the place to practice.
I think she will have a boy. What do you think? I'm almost always wrong.
Post a Comment