Linnea and her friend that lives across the street had such a sweet tea party--I had to take a picture. All their dolls and animals were lined up around the blanket and tasted real tea with cream and sugar and everything. It's so much fun to be a little girl. Linnea has the American Girl, Felicity, from the time period of about 1774, right before the Revolutionary War. Linnea has read all of the books and has learned so much about that time. A couple of times in class, her teachers have been quite impressed with her knowledge of loyalists and patriots and knowing about the Boston Tea Party. I remember also loving the American Girl books. I feel like I am re-living my childhood through her and the American Girl books and dolls. It's so much fun.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tea, anyone?
Linnea and her friend that lives across the street had such a sweet tea party--I had to take a picture. All their dolls and animals were lined up around the blanket and tasted real tea with cream and sugar and everything. It's so much fun to be a little girl. Linnea has the American Girl, Felicity, from the time period of about 1774, right before the Revolutionary War. Linnea has read all of the books and has learned so much about that time. A couple of times in class, her teachers have been quite impressed with her knowledge of loyalists and patriots and knowing about the Boston Tea Party. I remember also loving the American Girl books. I feel like I am re-living my childhood through her and the American Girl books and dolls. It's so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so much fun, I loved American Dolls too!
Post a Comment