Thursday, September 4, 2008

Look what Gavin can do.....

Gavin is a two-wheelin' biker boy! He is having a blast too!! We bought him his new, cool Thomas the Train bike and put it together. We didn't want to put on the training wheels because we thought it would only take a couple of days for him to learn two wheels. I gave him one push and he was OFF! He is now riding with us every morning to take Linnea to school and back again to ride and pick her up. We are going on one to two hour bike rides every day and he is doing great! And if you are familiar with PG, we do have some hills. We have some nice pretty flat streets that we ride and when we ride the hills, he does great at that and is building his little muscles up nicely. We are so excited for Gavin.




These pictures are from yesterday. We rode bikes down to the grocery market and hardware store and passed this cute little wishing well on the way by city hall and stopped to make a wish and take a few pictures.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Jaime,
Gavin is so cute riding his bike!! What a big boy! Isn't it amazing how fast kids catch onto things!! I'm glad that you guys like your new house and that everything is going good!! To get the list to show like that on the side of your blog, go to customize, then to add a gadget, It's the top option on their, it says to add a blog list. You'll have to copy and paste your links into it, but it's nice, it saves time and so I can keep up with everyone when they post something new!! Let me know if that helped.

Piano Mom said...

He is an adorable bike rider. He is getting so big.

Sarah said...

Hey I just found your blog! I think Gavin looks so cute on his bike!We need him and Cal to go out together soon to ride.

Jaime said...

Sarah,
I found your blog but have been meaning to ask you for permission to enter! Can I? PLEASE? <: My email address is jaimelinnea@yahoo.com

Rochel said...

Oh my gosh, sooo cute! He is getting so big. You know they are growing up when they can get on their 'big kid bikes' and ride off! Fun seeing you guys at the beach party the other day! Let's get y'all over for dinner!