


So, have you heard about Boden? They are an online store based out of Great Britain and have very cute clothes. I have been shopping there for a couple of years--just a couple of items here or there or when it's a great sale (and they are practically giving it away!). Mostly I buy things for Linnea because I love to relive my little girlhood through her! Too bad she won't wear half of what I buy her, but my niece gets lots of nearly or even new stuff from us! Anyway, I have exciting news about this place. The other day I got an email from them saying that eight orders placed that day would be complimentary. I had a cute sweater and beret in my online shopping basket so I went ahead and ordered it. Lo and Behold! I was one of the lucky winners! (Too bad I hadn't added those cute leather boots!) This is quite exciting stuff for me though because I am not one of those lucky people that win everything. Growing up I always thought my sister Tera was one of those lucky people. <: Below are the items that I won!

2 comments:
I love Boden too! mini boden is so cute also!
Lovin' the sweater! I will have to check that store out. CONGRATULATIONS on your win!
Post a Comment