We are settling nicely and I'm not quite so exhausted. We absolutely love our new house. Gavin keeps telling me, "Mom, I like my new house..... I love our new house... I like our new house..." All of the children like it and I'm so glad that they appreciate something like that. It is such a cute house with beautiful hardwood floors and lots of windows and a laundry room!! (Yay! Only a mother gets so excited about something like an indoor laundry room...now if we can just get a washer and dryer to put in it... <: ) We love quaint and quiet Pacific Grove and are walking distance to everything here (grocery store, beach, schools, etc). We were welcomed by our neighbors who have a little girl that Linnea has had several play dates with. We are just so excited.
Friday, August 22, 2008
We love our new house!!
We are settling nicely and I'm not quite so exhausted. We absolutely love our new house. Gavin keeps telling me, "Mom, I like my new house..... I love our new house... I like our new house..." All of the children like it and I'm so glad that they appreciate something like that. It is such a cute house with beautiful hardwood floors and lots of windows and a laundry room!! (Yay! Only a mother gets so excited about something like an indoor laundry room...now if we can just get a washer and dryer to put in it... <: ) We love quaint and quiet Pacific Grove and are walking distance to everything here (grocery store, beach, schools, etc). We were welcomed by our neighbors who have a little girl that Linnea has had several play dates with. We are just so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute house! I love, love, love the hardwood floors. I'm so jealous:)
wow--everything is white! You know how I like white. Thanks for the pictures. I was really wondering and curious. Love you mom
I'm proud of you, Mom, for learning how to post!
It looks great! and much more spacious. I'm sure your kids (and YOU) love it!
Yes, I did! They will love the view
i can't wait to see it in person!! thank you for the bonfire invite and sorry i didn't get back to you. micah's sister, her family and his mom were all with us that week so it was a little busy. we did talk about going but she has 4 little ones and it never happened.
we need to hang out!! do you want to get together after school sometime this week?
Great house! Can't wait to see it in person! I LOVE the floors, they are really pretty!
Post a Comment