
Jacen and Linnea (with Gavin peeking in) on their first day of school! August 13, 2008 Two first days of school you ask?? Yes. We are up to it once again! Moving again.... Many have teased us that we have stock in U Haul or maybe just simply love the thrill of moving? No and no again. I despise moving. It just seems to happen to us. However, this move is just local (thank goodness!) and we are very excited about it. We will move into a bigger house with indoor laundry!!! and back into Pacific Grove (where we love). The kids needed to switch back to their schools there which start a week and a half later than here. So they went to the first day of school here .... which also became their last day of school here ... then a little over a week later they started again. They are very happy about the move though. Happy about own rooms, more space, a second bathroom, old friends and PG. Speaking of which, I am busy packing away this whole week and better get back to my packing! Fun, fun! (One of these times I am going to hire a moving/packing company! But until then, we are so grateful for such a great ward!)


Gavin on his first day back to Preschool. Yay!!

Jacen and Linnea on their first day of school!! August 4, 2008
1 comment:
How fun to have 2 first days of school. I hope your move goes well - I wish we were there to help.
Post a Comment