Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun With Dress Up!


Linnea and Gavin had a blast the other night playing dress up! It was so funny to see the outfits they would put together. In the picture, Linnea is sporting the Jackie Cardigan in marine blue with her silk/cashmere scarf to top it off. She has the perfect bag accessory in the J Crew bag and on her feet are vintage J Crew leather boots (thigh high!). Gavin is sporting some great wool/rubber rain boots and a bright red shirt that can't be missed! We all had fun cleaning up the clothes! Isn't it great to be a child!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Love the blog...thanks for the link!!

Piano Mom said...

I just found your blog. I can't believe how big the kids are. Leif and Jennifer just moved into our ward. Anyway, we would love to hear from you.
The Toomers

T J V said...

Hi! I am so glad Albert found us and you have a blog too, fun! I can't believe how big the kids are, I still think of Linnea as a Sunbeam and Gavin as a baby!

Becca said...

Wow Jaime, I can't believe how long it's been. It's so fun reading your blog and catching up on your family!! I remember when Linnea was born. Thats so cool that Brother Husein is your bishop!! I love them!! Yasmine has been one of my best friends since high school. Will you tell them I said hi!! They are neat people!! I'm glad your doing good, I can't wait to tell LeGrand we found each other again!! Tell Albert we said Hi!! You guys have a beautiful family.