I just found these pictures and wanted to post them up as well. Because we had our Easter Sunrise picnic breakfast at the oceanside, I wanted the focus Easter morning to be on our Savior, Jesus Christ. Then we went to church and the Easter bunny came while we were at church. The kids were anxious to see their surprises when they got home!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I found your blog on Becca & LeGrands blog. I am so glad we found you. we have really missed you guys. Hopefully, we will be able to get together someday. Maybe if you ever come to visit Leif and Jennifer. For now, we'll keep in touch thru blogs. :)
We just found Rebecca and LeGrand's blog too. It was fun to catch up with them! I haven't talked to Rebecca since she's had kids! I'm sure we'll be down there sometime visiting Leif and Jenn. We'll have to get together.
Post a Comment