Easter Sunday was beautiful. We woke up early in the morning and took a picnic breakfast to enjoy on the oceanside while watching the sun rise. We had a little lesson about Christ and his resurrection and I played my flute. Grama Shirley met us there and enjoyed breakfast with us. It was very nice. Afterward, we came home to get ready for church. While we were at church, the Easter Bunny came to our house and left some goodies. It was a nice day. I love Easter and the focus it places on our Savior and the hope His action of love gives us.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday was beautiful. We woke up early in the morning and took a picnic breakfast to enjoy on the oceanside while watching the sun rise. We had a little lesson about Christ and his resurrection and I played my flute. Grama Shirley met us there and enjoyed breakfast with us. It was very nice. Afterward, we came home to get ready for church. While we were at church, the Easter Bunny came to our house and left some goodies. It was a nice day. I love Easter and the focus it places on our Savior and the hope His action of love gives us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment