
This big mountain of snow behind us is part of the snow hill made in Caledonia Park. It is an annual festivity that we are sure to attend! As I write this I wonder if my relatives in Sweden are grinning about the fact that we have to make our snow to play in because we don't have any! It is kind of funny. The kids have so much fun! And their is much more to the festivity then snow. (My camera batteries ran out so I couldn't take pictures of the rest of our day!) We played in snow for a couple of hours..I have got to say that we are not very adept at dressing for the snow! I guess that comes with experience. We had to take a little intermission for some of us to go home and change into dry clothes! Then we were back. The kids loved the bounce houses, park toys, visiting with the Snow Queen, the excitement of watching Santa ride in on a fire truck, pony rides, horse drawn carriage ride, and petting zoo. Gavin wants to go back to the snow. Maybe we'll have to wait until next year...or drive up to some mountains somewhere after it snows. As for me, I like the moderate temperatures and not having to deal with any snow--just playing in it and then walking home.


No comments:
Post a Comment