

These pictures were taken towards the end of November! It was very warm--warm enough to go to the beach and go in the water. The Pacific Ocean is very cold so it has to be pretty warm to want to go in (unless you have a wet suit which I had to eventually buy for Jacen so he wouldn't turn blue!). We had so much fun. That is something that I love about this area. Sometimes during the middle of winter, we can have a crazy warm day and on those days, I try to just drop everything and go to the beach. It is one of my most favorite things. I love relaxing on the sand and watching the waves and the beautiful seascape. I feel as if my heart is just soaring! I feel so full of gratitude for this beautiful world! I also love to play with the kids there. It's heaven for them--one big gigantic sandbox to play in! So anyway, we had a blast! Then in a matter of a week...winter came. We'll have to wait for one of those crazy warm days to come again.
No comments:
Post a Comment