Saturday, December 21, 2013

Flute

My little budding flute player. Isn't he cute?

I love playing my flute. It's one of my happy times. (:
This time of year I get an extra excuse to practice because I get extra opportunities to perform. I am very amateur but I enjoy playing and sharing what bit of gift I have to share. Tomorrow I will play "What Child is This" along with Linnea on her violin and her friend, Soraya, on her violin and our friend, Lexi, singing. I will also play an obbligato part along with the congregation singing "Silent Night". I hope I don't mess up. I need to be confident. Next Sunday we will also play for another congregation that heard about our little group and asked us to please play for them.

I get to play on a new flute that my Dad gave to me. (:

No comments: