
We took these family pictures in December and I'm just getting around to posting a few of them now. They were so much fun. We went to the Point Pinos Lighthouse in Pacific Grove for a look I love. Our photographer was very cool. It's so hard to get four kids to all look at a camera and smile! I'm so grateful to have yet another great family picture though.
(Micah stuck his hands in his pocket of his own accord...too funny.)


Took some of just my sweet Albert and me.

Took some individuals too.

So vintage-vibe cute! What a heart breaker!

Gavin is our ninja boy. This is so him!

Sweet Linnea. Notice how her hair is starting to curl up!?

We got a smile out of Jacen! Yay! Not an easy task to do with an almost 16 year old.
4 comments:
These are great pictures! You have a beautiful family!
Beautiful pictures!! Who was the photographer? LOVE the location and the styling...especially your outfit. So cute. And you're still so tiny!
Jaime, you are so beautiful. Wondeful family pictures!
I absolutely love these! You look amazing, Jaime. We enjoyed looking at you for a good month on our fridge. Thanks for the Christmas card!
Post a Comment