Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our Accidental Garden

I went out to a place in our yard that I rarely go (our dog actually uses this place for the bathroom) and saw this! We have lived in this house for two years and never had a garden. I did know that the previous people living here did have a garden there. So now I am watering this plant and checking on it religiously. I guess the dogs manure did some magic work back there. Does anyone know what it could be? It grows like a foot longer every time I go back there!


4 comments:

amanda weichers said...

It maybe a pumpkin or some sort of squash type plant?

Piano Mom said...

It looks like squash or zucchini?

Californiutahan said...

I agree--some kind of squash. Possibly a pumpkin.

T J V said...

I was going for sometype of squash/pumpkin thing as well. It will be fun to see what it is!