Thursday, June 9, 2011

Catch Up-Easter

I'm a bit behind still on posting my pictures.
We had a nice Easter Celebration in Coalinga.
At Grama and Grampa Zuniga's house we dyed Easter eggs.


We barbequed...
...and ate. Jacen is in heaven.
Jacen hid the eggs.
and all the cousins found them.
Micah was proud to show his Dad the egg he dyed.
He even put stickers on it.
It's nice when kids are excited about just the regular old fashioned egg dying. I see kits that enable one to create gorgeous eggs but I can hardly get incentive to do the regular ones. I'm just not that into egg dying. I guess because it makes such a big mess maybe? Not sure.
Then we ate the eggs. It was really funny to me that none of the kids in Albert's family eat hard boiled eggs. Maybe its not a Mexican thing.
We drove home Saturday night and were in our own house for Easter Sunday.
The Easter bunny came.
Linnea learned the truth about the Easter bunny. I think it was a bittersweet moment for her.
The next week, time to give the puppies shots. My first time. It was scary at first but then easy.

1 comment:

***** said...

Look at you so cute in those skinny jeans. I am always impressed with your fantastic sense of style and wish I could be closer and take lessons from you.
Anyways, looks like fun has been going on there. I am sure you are behind because you have been at the beach instead of at your computer this summer. good girl.
I agree with you on the Easter Egg dying. I have never been able to steer away from the good old fashion Paas basic kit. It is fool proof and the kids love it.
It's so sweet that Linnea lasted this long with the Easter Bunny. What a sweet darling.
Glad all is well. Love and miss. xoxo