I guess I announced too soon.
I am the girl who conceives super easily and
carries her babies without any trouble at all.
Not this time.
Miscarriage at 8 weeks.
I am fine and feeling fine.
I was happy to be having a baby but I realize that miscarriages are
nature's way of dealing with potential problems.
I guess this pregnancy wasn't meant to be.
It is difficult to transition back into the mode that I'm not pregnant any more.
And I feel sad that my children will be sad about it.
Anyhow... on to normality. (If their is such a thing!)
I am the girl who conceives super easily and
carries her babies without any trouble at all.
Not this time.
Miscarriage at 8 weeks.
I am fine and feeling fine.
I was happy to be having a baby but I realize that miscarriages are
nature's way of dealing with potential problems.
I guess this pregnancy wasn't meant to be.
It is difficult to transition back into the mode that I'm not pregnant any more.
And I feel sad that my children will be sad about it.
Anyhow... on to normality. (If their is such a thing!)
7 comments:
Jaime-I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing okay.
I am sorry! I've miscarried once before and that makes me very wary about telling people. We explained it to our girls by saying that there was something wrong with the baby and that it needed to go back to Jesus until it was better. They were still sad, but happier because of where it was. I hope that things get better quickly!
sorry to hear that Jaime...it was meant to happen i guess. but its still hard.
Oh Jaime my thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!
I am so sorry.
Sorry to hear this, Jaime... but i'm glad you're doing relatively well and staying positive.
I'm so sorry to hear the news. I hope that you are feeling well.
Post a Comment