I'm finally getting around to posting these but we were late doing them too. I make gingerbread houses with the kids every year. Some times we buy a kit and sometimes I make from scratch. This year I had no motivation to make them but the kids kept wanting to. Christmas came and went and still we didn't. Then I saw these gingerbread kits at Trader Joes and they were even marked down to 99 cents because it was after Christmas so I got them and the kids were happy with them. Maybe next year I will want to do the whole house scha-bang. We'll see. I'd be more inclined if I knew the kids thought of it as art work and less of it as how much candy can I stick on this thing to be able to eat later. (:
1 comment:
This is awesome! I must try this with my children. They'd go bonkers with excitement!
Kristina J.
Post a Comment