So, I'm working on a goal of losing 5 lbs by Halloween. I started this past Sunday.
I've lost 2.5 lbs already--lets just hope it doesn't reappear again!
This tomato salad has been SO yummy and totally okay on my healthy diet.
Albert thought it was really weird that I was just eating tomatoes pretty much by themselves but I think it's delicious!
Heirloom tomatoes
olive oil
raw organic vinegar
basil
salt and pepper
Heaven!
I've lost 2.5 lbs already--lets just hope it doesn't reappear again!
This tomato salad has been SO yummy and totally okay on my healthy diet.
Albert thought it was really weird that I was just eating tomatoes pretty much by themselves but I think it's delicious!
Heirloom tomatoes
olive oil
raw organic vinegar
basil
salt and pepper
Heaven!
6 comments:
I love tomatoes! So this sounds so so so good to me. I can eat tomatoes like apples without even salt!:) So there. By the way, we went to Daybreak yesterday and I have some pictures of the houses and inside of them, if you want to check them out (for when you guys will move to Salt Lake:))
I'll have to try it out. Looks WAY yummy.
looks so delicious! love tomatoes!
Yum! I am sure you will meet you goal but you already look great!
Oh yum! I'm definitely writing this down and trying it out!
Post a Comment