Saturday, September 4, 2010

What I did this afternoon....

...baked bread...
...and played dress up.
A girl is never too old to play dress up. Do you ever?

4 comments:

Karena said...

Can't say that I've played dress up lately, my girls haven't asked me to. Maybe I should ask them! The bread sounds delicious!

Ben and Rachel said...

Yum, that bread looks tasty!! I don't know that I play dress up, but occasionally I'll try on all my clothes to re purpose my wardrobe. This is usually when I wish for a new one! You look so great Jaime!

Ritters said...

I love homemade bread it is cooling off here so I think it is time to start making it again.
I haven't played dress up in awhile but I am trying to lose some weight down almost ten pounds so hopefully I will be playing dress up here soon.

Shauna said...

Thanks for that site! I just ordered 2 pairs of left-handed scissors :)

Oh and I just joined WW tonight.