For Albert's birthday he wanted to go bowling so we got together some friends and family and had so much fun. I have only been bowling a few times but I think I need to more often because it was so much fun. And of course it's even more fun when going with such fun people!
awww...it was so fun to see all of those people. It's been so long, it feels, since we've lived there. Bowling IS a lot of fun! Last time I went (9 months pregnant) I was horrible...the ball went in the gutter every time. Still had fun though. Again, happy birthday to your husband.
awww...it was so fun to see all of those people. It's been so long, it feels, since we've lived there. Bowling IS a lot of fun! Last time I went (9 months pregnant) I was horrible...the ball went in the gutter every time. Still had fun though. Again, happy birthday to your husband.
Fun, wish we could have been there to celebrate too! I haven't bowled forever, that just got moved up the list of things I want to do after the baby is here, hahaha.
5 comments:
What a fun group of people!
awww...it was so fun to see all of those people. It's been so long, it feels, since we've lived there.
Bowling IS a lot of fun! Last time I went (9 months pregnant) I was horrible...the ball went in the gutter every time. Still had fun though.
Again, happy birthday to your husband.
awww...it was so fun to see all of those people. It's been so long, it feels, since we've lived there.
Bowling IS a lot of fun! Last time I went (9 months pregnant) I was horrible...the ball went in the gutter every time. Still had fun though.
Again, happy birthday to your husband.
Fun, wish we could have been there to celebrate too! I haven't bowled forever, that just got moved up the list of things I want to do after the baby is here, hahaha.
I love to bowl, but don't get to very often. It looks like you had a lot of people! How fun!
Post a Comment