Sunday, May 2, 2010

PX90


I went to get my friend's two little girls to play for a while.
We got home and immediately Gavin turned on his Dad's PX90 dvd and took off his shirt and started weight lifting. How young they learn! He was totally trying to impress these girls. I don't think the girls paid him any attention but they are only two and four.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Justin got the P90X workout last summer. It is SUPER hard! ( I haven't really worked out to it but I so need to!).
That is cute that he was trying to impress the girls. Hahha.

Ben and Rachel said...

So funny! It's a hard work out! Ben and I are doing it in the evenings.

Becca said...

Oh that makes me Laugh!!! too cute!!

Sarah said...

Oh Gavin! Look at his little body, it's so cute. Tell him I'm way impressed by those arms!