Tuesday, February 9, 2010

splish splash






Micah had a marvelous time eating spaghetti and got so very messy. I have never given him a bath in the sink before but I was tired and he was messy and my back was hurting so badly (need a chiropractor every day!) so I resorted to the kitchen sink. I know it sounds crazy but it worked and he got clean and my back was saved. I remember occasionally giving Jacen a bath in the sink too. Please don't judge me too harshly. These pictures that Linnea took were just too cute not to post.

4 comments:

Ritters said...

I have given many bath in the sink. Very cute pics.

Shannon said...

judge you for what!? you are a fabulous mom! those pictures ARE too precious for words. he's soooo cute.

Karena said...

Very Cute...I think a bath in the sink is a wonderful thing!! My sinks are just not clean enough to do them!

Sarah said...

I loved when my mom would bath my sister in the sink. In fact in looked so fun in the pictures I might just take one my self in there, so please don't judge me.
I love ya your so great!