Linnea got a sewing machine for Christmas that we are both excited about learning to use.
I am not a seamstress.
I want to throw my sewing machine through the window when I use it.
I do; however, like craft projects and the money I save by doing things myself.
I would like to learn with Linnea how to sew simple projects.
This is the first project that my Mom actually helped Linnea with. I can take no credit.
Linnea did a great job! The pajama pants turned out perfectly except for Micah's little mark.
Micah crawled under the table and sat on the sewing peddle. The sewing machine started zooming and we all screamed. Micah cried because we were all screaming and then when we turned off the machine and retrieved the pajama pants, we decided to leave Micah's cute little mark to remind us of that story.
I am not a seamstress.
I want to throw my sewing machine through the window when I use it.
I do; however, like craft projects and the money I save by doing things myself.
I would like to learn with Linnea how to sew simple projects.
This is the first project that my Mom actually helped Linnea with. I can take no credit.
Linnea did a great job! The pajama pants turned out perfectly except for Micah's little mark.
Micah crawled under the table and sat on the sewing peddle. The sewing machine started zooming and we all screamed. Micah cried because we were all screaming and then when we turned off the machine and retrieved the pajama pants, we decided to leave Micah's cute little mark to remind us of that story.
2 comments:
How cute...I have been wanting to do Pajamas for all of us for Christmas, but who knows if I will ever get to it!
Go Linnea! Cute pj's!
Post a Comment