
Here's me enjoying this great plate of food. Thanks everyone who contributed!

Nancy, Brenna, Emily, Sarah and Andi (who is due only 2 days after me!)

Laurel and Cheryl

Jamie, her cute baby Jamie, Star and Mary Jane

Me, Danna and her daughter Felicity, Jennifer and my Mom.
Sarah was such an amazing hostess! Thank you! I just sat and enjoyed great friends and great food. It was so nice! Sarah sat me down and made my plate of food and took pictures. She even carried all the gifts out to the car for me! What a day of pampering!

Isn't this a cute idea? The presents displayed in a crib? And I love the polka-dots hanging from the ceiling!

Cute polka-dot decorations!

My friend, Laurel, made these delicious cupcakes. Isn't the stand cute and
the cutest polka-dot ribbon?

So much delicious food!
1 comment:
ooh, looks so fun! I wish I could have been there! It's fun to see everyone from the ward again - I miss you guys. You're sure getting close. Good luck!
Post a Comment