Monday, March 16, 2009

Look Who's 5!

We have a BIG 5 year old!

Silly String--you should have seen our yard when they were through!

Silly String! Instant Fun!

Gavin wanted a Bakugan cake and he wanted graduating layers so this was the best I could do under the circumstances. He LOVED it!


Bounce House Slide



Look at these HUGE boxing gloves!


Bounce House Fun--Pirate Ship



Star Wars "Force Unleashed" Light Saber!! Only the coolest light saber ever! Five year olds are pleasantly easy to please. (:

Daddy's home so... Present Time!



Gavin, Jace, and Linnea

I can't believe that Gavin is five years old already! He is so much fun and we're so glad that he's in our family.

Interview With Gavin

1. Favorite color: brown and blue

2. Favorite Movie: Star Wars

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A real Jedi Knight! And when I grow up I want to go scuba diving!

4. Favorite thing to do: play the playstation and Wii, play with new toys, ride my bike, look through tide pools for crabs and sea stars.

5. Favorite Food: cookies, bananas, "pepperoni and cheese pizza but I like to take off the pepperoni and the cheese."

6. Something new I want to do when I'm five: "I want to go ice skating!"

7. Favorite places to go: "Aquarium, the museum to learn stuff, buying bakugans at Target"

8. Favorite People: "Mom, Linnea, Dad, Jacen"

9. If you could be an animal, what kind of animal would you be: "A big elephant!"

3 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

He is getting so big! His haircut makes him look like a grown boy. Glad you had a fun celebration. Happy Birthday, Crazy Monkey!

Sarah said...

I just might copy this interviewing thing you do. That's so cute to be able to remember what they liked at this age. So sorry we missed the fun, I really am so sad, Cal would have loved it!

Brenna said...

Me too! What a great idea to document their likes and dislikes at each age!
Lily had a blast and still won't stop talking about that silly string! You are a brave woman!