Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Necessities


Albert was sweet enough to give me a pedicure since I can hardly reach my toes any more. He clipped the toenails and then even painted them! I had him just use clear polish so it would be a little easier. He did such a great job and I feel so much better about my toes now. I explained to him how much money he was saving us since I didn't have to go pay for a pedicure and he replied that he wasn't doing this for free. (:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I love it! Tell Albert he is so funny! Jeff never does anything for free either.

Brenna said...

What service! I can't get Sean to touch my feet, pregnant or not, and I have really cute toes too! :)
Good work Albert. Could you please teach Sean how to do that?