Monday, March 9, 2009

26 weeks Pregnancy Update


6 1/2 months! I feel like I'm at the stage where I feel absolutely huge (I am actually measuring 4 weeks past where I should be!) but I still have such a long way to go. I am excitedly anticipating the arrival of this baby but it still seems a long way off and I'm really uncomfortable. I'm trying to make the best of it because I know it will get worse before it gets better. I'm hoping I don't have a huge baby like the last time--I worry about that. Linnea's seven pounds was much easier to push out than Gavin's nearly 10 pounds. I am so grateful for my family and the help they have been in helping me more around the house. We'll get through this!

3 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

Jaime, you really hold that belly well! I hope I look that good at 6 1/2 months!

Becca said...

You are so cute!!! I remember when you were pregnant with Linnea..it seems like yesterday....time sure flies!! I know you don't feel beautiful, but you look it!! Hang in there....and we are really excited for you guys!! Oh It's hard to believe that Jacen is 13 now...It's been a while since we were his nursery leaders together....

T J V said...

You look awesome! I will cross my fingers for you to have baby closer to 7lbs than 10 haha!