
I am not excited about posting my pregnant self on my blog. I am only doing it for record's sake. I am 21 weeks now and feeling as huge as can be but realizing that I have a long way to go and will get a lot bigger! I get so huge when I'm pregnant. I envy girls that actually have torso's in which to stash a baby away. Unfortunately that is not me so I just push the baby right out in front of me! He is kicking away and I love to feel those little kicks. It's a big part of what makes pregnancy bearable for me. I'm excited for them to get strong enough for Albert and the kids to feel.
4 comments:
Yay for sharing! Hey, it's pregnancy, so growth is great! (& all the more to enjoy in comparison afterward) I'm excited to see you pregnant - makes it more real!
My little one's kicks were rarely strong enough for others to feel, but i loved when the movements became visible!
There's no possible way you're more than halfway done! You're way too tiny! (I know, easy for me to say, since I'm not the one feeling it, but really, you look great!)
I think your just beautiful!
Post a Comment