Sunday, November 16, 2008

Toby, the Newfie


We live down the street from a beautiful Newfoundland dog, Toby. We love to go visit him and run into him on our walks. Toby especially loves the children. When we walk by, if he sees them through the front window, he will bark and become so excited until he can go outside to play with them. He thinks they are his playmates. It's so cute. The kids love to run around and play with him and it's funny to watch because he is triple the size of them. Albert and I love his sweet nature and his beautiful show-dog look (he is only three points away from Champion and will most likely have that by Christmas). He is such a sweetie and HUGE! The picture doesn't do him justice. His owner is refurbishing his cart, in which he will be able to pull the kids in. We love Toby!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jamie I hope you don't mind I just added you to my list of friends on my blog. I want to know about this dog! Is the owners a little older? i think I have seen them before and this dog is soooo BIG! If it is them they told me what he ate once and i about died!