Monday, November 10, 2008



Okay, I am finally getting around to posting Halloween pictures. I have been so sick and so tired! You're lucky you're not at my house. I'll admit it's a great big mess and I've been feeding my family mac and cheese most nights or Whole Foods sandwiches (that's what I can keep down). Anyway, aren't my two little spooks cute? Gavin is a ninja and Linnea is a witch for like the third year in a row. (She buys a new witch costume every year.)
Anyway, Happy Halloween (on November 10th)!

4 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

Cute costumes! Linnea makes a very pretty witch. Has she ever been the witch of the north? Did Jason dress up?

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Jacen dressed up in his ranger cloak for the church trunk-or-treat but on halloween night he stayed home to pass out candy. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the kids on the night of the trunk or treat. Linnea wore her long, false eyelashes that night too! (:

Rochel said...

Yes, very cute little spooks! Love the costumes!