
I know I am late getting on this band wagon! I started reading Harry Potter when the 4th book came out to see what all that commotion was about so I was very late there too. I guess most of my excuse is that I had such a long list of books to read before this one and that is in between my required reading for my literature classes. (The class I am taking now; however, requires only short stories.) I just finished reading Orson Scott Card's Rachel and Leah (for like the third time--and exasperated that he hasn't written the sequel yet!!!) and still need to read Brisinger but decided to read Twilight first. I am well into it now in the few hours I have started it and wondering if my family will eat for the next little while. It's so good. At least, getting started on these things late has it's advantages, the books are already written! I don't have to wait. Anyway, if anyone has any good books to add to my list of ones to get to, please feel free to let me know. In the meantime, you know where I'll be--wrapped up in the romance of Edward and Bella.
2 comments:
The Secret Life of Bees was so good. It's coming out as a movie this month or next.
Sucks you in, doesn't it? Twilight, the movie comes out nov.21
Post a Comment