This was a huge jellyfish right at the water's edge. It was very cool to look at. We have never seen one at this particular beach but have seen lots of them washed up on the sand at a different beach across town. It stayed around long enough for us to look at it a few minutes and then it floated back out with the tide.
Jacen had a blast with the skim board. They are so much fun!
2 comments:
thanks for saying hi on our blog. it's pretty fun to catch up with people from the past don't you think? it's also nice to know who's reading all our silly entries! your family looks great. i love the jellyfish pictures on this post - so cool! it's amazing how fast the kids grow. say hi to your hubby for us! - jennifer
First, I have to comment on the story below. I laughed and laughed! I had to share it with my sisters. It's inspiring reading your stories - you're a great mom! We're lucky to have great neighbors!
Post a Comment