We recently took a family temple trip to the Oakland temple. It was so great to be there as a family. It was our ward temple day and our Bishop arranged with the temple president to have a chapel session with the children as well. It was nice to have the children included in part of it. Then it was also Jacen's first time inside the temple since he was four, so that was memorable too. It was a beautiful day and of course the grounds were beautiful. I am so grateful that we have a temple on the Earth and one so near our home. I have a renewed goal to visit more often. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to go and thus be sealed enabling me to be with my family for eternity. I love my family so much. I don't want to spend eternity without any one of them.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Family Trip to the Oakland Temple
We recently took a family temple trip to the Oakland temple. It was so great to be there as a family. It was our ward temple day and our Bishop arranged with the temple president to have a chapel session with the children as well. It was nice to have the children included in part of it. Then it was also Jacen's first time inside the temple since he was four, so that was memorable too. It was a beautiful day and of course the grounds were beautiful. I am so grateful that we have a temple on the Earth and one so near our home. I have a renewed goal to visit more often. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to go and thus be sealed enabling me to be with my family for eternity. I love my family so much. I don't want to spend eternity without any one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are so Awesome!!
What a neat experience for the kids!
Wow, that's incredible!! I have to say that you and Albert haven't changed at all, but your kids are so grown up. I remember when Jacen was in nursery with us!! Man time's flying!! You guys have a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment