This is Henry. He is now a 16 week old Newfoundland puppy. Isn't he cute?! He will someday be 180 pounds! Now he is 40 pounds.
Pinewood derby was the beginning of May. Albert helped Gavin with making his car and it looked really sharp. It won a couple of races (better than last year when his didn't win any). Gavin was excited to be with his friends and eager to watch his car race. His cousin won 2nd place! Go Dallin!
below: Micah watching the racing festivities. You can't really see it but he wore his Curious George racing a car shirt just for this. (:
When Micah climbs into bed with us, this is how he sleeps. (: We have a Cal King size bed but if he is sleeping sideways and kicking, its still not big enough! He often brings stuffed animal friends with him too. This occasion it was just one squirrel. Once recently he brought about 15 animals. Needless to say, they all ended up "jumping" out of bed onto the floor.
Linnea's Advanced Orchestra traveled to the Bay Area to compete in a music competition. Her orchestra won first place! They played very difficult pieces very well! Afterward they all went to Great America. Linnea is the third from the right (with the headband).
Today is crazy hair day and Gavin looks a bit like Jack Frost. He's a cutie!
I WISH I had a picture of Jacen but I have to brag about him anyway. He had his Eagle Scout Board of Review last week and passed! He is an Eagle Scout!! SO much time and effort went into this and he is such a better person for doing it! I'm so proud of him. Especially at the end, he really initiated finishing up. We won't be able to have the Court of Honor before moving but we will come back and have one here later on in the summer so I will have pictures to post then.
We are moving next Friday and escrow still hasn't closed so we are on pins and needles! Lets hope we aren't homeless. I am busy packing up our house and also really busy with the end of the year activities of the kids. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Life seems busy as usual. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment