I want this picture at the end of my post but ever since blogger changed, I don't know how to work it.
Anyhow, today started out nice.
5:50 am alarm clock
Took Jacen to seminary. I did an Insanity workout in the gym.
Took Jacen to school.
Got home at 7:15 and took a shower.
Helped Linnea and Gavin get ready and off to school. Helped Albert get ready and off to work.
Made and ate my breakfast.
Cleaned the kitchen. Laundry. Picked up the house and made beds.
Took Micah to swimming lessons. His first swimming lesson. He loved it. Albert came and watched part of it so it was fun to see him too.
Home again and made some yummy mushroom barley soup for lunch.
Played make believe with Micah.
Laundry. Ironing.
Micah and I walked over to Linnea's school to watch her spelling bee. She was a finalist and did very well. She finally missed Pompadour. I didn't know how to spell it either. She was happy that at least she got a cupcake.
Hurried home to meet up with Jacen and take Jacen and Linnea to the dentist. Dropped them off to hurry back to pick up Gavin on time (pretty close). Home for snack and help Gavin with homework and then back to pick up Jacen and Linnea from the dentist. Jacen took longer then expected and we ended up watching Elmo in the car (Micah's choice). Home and got tomatoes simmering for spaghetti sauce for dinner. All the sudden, crash, I feel terrible. It could be worse but I don't like being sick. At least I have this great book to cuddle up with. I'm probably one of the last to read it but if you haven't, I recommend it. I'm about halfway through. How I love to curl up with a blanket and a book. It's my FAVORITE thing to do after a long day.

No comments:
Post a Comment