December started out with a quick trip down to my brother's house for his son's baptism. It was so great to spend time with them and rocking out to Just Dance till very late at night and sharing the baptism experience with my nephew. I love our family!
I really simplified Christmas this year and did as much ahead of time as possible. Early on we decorated sugar cookies. Gavin and Micah loved decorating a few with every single sprinkle and color of frosting they could fit on. After they went to bed, Linnea helped me decorate TONS to share with our friend and family.
Micah has been loving to take pictures. He took this one of Albert and I. Most of the ones he takes are Gavin's video game screen shots and shots of the floor and chasing Linnea around the house trying to catch a shot of her. (:
My favorite 3 year old and my favorite 8 year old in the WHOLE world.
Micah took these pictures as well. I am making cards for upcoming birthdays. I love, love Paper Source. I got the cutest paper and crab and mermaid stamps.
Again, Micah is our photographer. Just a piece of our Christmas tree.
Micah peeking under the tree looking for presents.
Gavin is a little excited about Christmas presents!
Photographer Micah at it again. This is what I do best.....
I wish I would have gotten more pictures on Christmas Eve. I get wrapped up in the evening and forget. We took these at the last minute. Tera's family also came over and we had a nice meal with her family and my great aunt Marilyn. We read the Christmas story and unwrapped just a few presents and had our traditional candle lighting activity and sung lots of Christmas songs.
Christmas morning at our house
We loved our Christmas season and enjoyed time with family. Now I've gotten all the decorations down. I love putting them up right after Thanksgiving and I love taking them down right after Christmas.
Happy New Year to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment