Friday, August 31, 2012

A few pics...

 The kids have been LOVING to roller blade. They do it in front of the house or across the street at the track. That was probably one of their favorite things to do this summer and still do when they find the time. Here is Linnea rollerblading.


I finally got a picture of Micah actually looking at the camera without closing his eyes for a picture! Yay! Hope this will be a trend. Isn't this the cutest picture? I think so. (: He is three and wants to go to preschool but I'm putting it off for a bit. I love spending my days with him! He is so fun and such a good little guy.

2 comments:

Karena said...

So much better with his eyes open, very cute! I think if I rollerblades I would break my ankle. I have a hard enough time roller skating!

Ritters said...

Cute pictures. I didn't send Leah to preschool last year for the same reason. We have to treasure every moment.