Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our happenings

I have been busier then ever and desperately trying to hang on to sanity. Some days are really great and others are equally awful. I don't recommend having a toddler and a teenager at the same time. I don't recommend having a teenager at all. Just skip that stage. Wishful thinking. The positive part of all this stress is that I have been able to release it in my running. And I am running more then ever. I did my first ever 10 mile run last Saturday and it felt great and not even a little bit sore the next day. It helps to run beautiful 17 mile drive. The following Monday Micah and I ran 7 miles. I just love losing myself in my running. Anyhow, on to the pics...

Do you see the excitement! He found powdered sugar. Great.
I really don't give my children boxes of sugar to eat! Micah found this and thought he was in heaven for a few seconds until I could get it from him.
Celebrated Grama Shirley's birthday but she and Grampa got sick and it was too late to cancel the cake so we celebrated with out her. We later had another celebration with her and some cupcakes. Lots of cake!
We've been playing with puppies! They are so much bigger though than this picture shows.
Lots of work... but fun.

Doesn't this face just break your heart?
We have lots of emotions around our house with an almost 2 year old and a 15 year old both trying to figure out their emotions in a similar way. Not fun.
Here Micah and Linnea were fake crying.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Very busy life! I do not look forward to the teenage years at all. I guess you and I will survive (even if is hard).