Sunday, June 13, 2010

Perfect Beach Day

Yesterday was such a warm day, we just had to go to the beach. I have been avoiding taking Micah since he started walking because I thought I'd have to chase him around the beach but he was surprisingly content to sit and play in the sand and water!


Linnea and Micah

Gavin relaxing

Thanks to Brenna's advice, we dug a hole for Micah to stand in. He loved it.

Doesn't the water look nice? I bet it's refreshingly warm and inviting.... looks can be deceiving. We aren't in Florida! Their were actually a lot of people swimming yesterday though.

It was such a nice day at the beach...I miss relaxing on the beach. Welcome summer.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You look so golden tan in that last picture! Miss those perfect beach days!

Karena said...

Looks fun to me! I have only been to the beach two e that I can remember and it was great!