Monday, September 21, 2009

Micah's stats



I admire those moms who take professional pictures of their baby every month and take their baby to the doctor at the appropriate time on the dot for their check-ups. Some women seem to have it all together. However, I will be the first to admit that I am not one of those moms. I love taking snap shots but haven't driven the 20 miles to Salinas yet for professional pictures for Micah (it is the closest picture studio that doesn't break the bank). And I finally get him to the doctor for his two month check up when he is 3 1/2 months. Well, at least I got him there. So here are his statistics: 25 in. long, 15 lbs. Our little boy is growing oh, so fast! He is the light of all of our lives.

1 comment:

Karena said...

He isn't too far off from Reagan then!