
A week ago Gavin comes home from church and announces that they sang to him in Primary for his birthday. I asked, "Did you tell them it was your birthday?" He says, "Yes." He knows its not his birthday. Then he announces, "Well, it IS my UN-birthday!" So we decided to make a cake and have an un-birthday party for Gavin. I guess we all need to celebrate ourselves sometimes.
5 comments:
That is so funny! Well every week in Primary they ask who is having a birthday that week...so I'm sure we get fake birthdays all the time without even knowing it :) We should have a list!
Very Cute...Leave it to kids to say the darndest things!
What a cute idea! Did he ask where his presents were?
I was waiting for him to ask about presents. He didn't though. I think he was just surprised and pleased that we played along with him in having a cake and singing.
That's funny! I am glad that you indulged him...you are such a great mom!
Post a Comment