Monday, June 15, 2009

Split

Yesterday was my first day back to church. Two weeks of missing was too long for me. It was so strange though... I woke up bright and early to get ready--no time for making my usual breakfast spread because of the early 8:30 start time, I drove into the parking lot at about 8 minutes 'till and actually found a parking spot within the parking lot (no walking down steep hills in 3 inch heels for me that time!), walked in and the overflow was closed, I actually quickly found a seat within the chapel (I don't think the projector which displays the sacrament meeting was even set up in the cultural hall). Some of those things are nice but I will really miss seeing half of my ward family each Sunday. But the church is growing, the missionaries are working hard and the gospel is so true. Thus, wards must split to accommodate the growth.

No comments: