Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach Bonfire Birthday Party!

Since I was focusing so much on planning a baptism the day after Linnea's birthday party, a beach bonfire party was perfect. Relaxing, not too much work and tons of fun! I chuckled after I viewed the few pictures that I got because Linnea is only in the background of one. She was off having too much fun the whole time! We enjoyed spending the evening with Leif and Jenn (my brother and sister in law) and their family, my parents, my great aunt, my grampa, Tera and Jared (my sister and brother in law) and their family, the Perez family, the Huston family, the Taylor-Jenson family, the Nilsson family, Becky, and cousins Morgan and Makenna. My little girl is growing up--I can't believe how fast! I know any parent can relate. I love being a mother to my sweet girl, Linnea.







Linnea's Birthday Statistics!

weight: 54 lbs.
height: 48" (4 ft. exactly)
favorite movie: American Girl Samantha
favorite books: American Girl Felicity and Samantha
favorite foods: strawberries, bagels, apples, pears
favorite things to do: go to the beach and jump rope
when she grows up she wants to be: a teacher and a mother
favorite color: violet

1 comment:

Ben and Rachel said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like you had a great time!