Today I got a hair cut! Yay! A couple of months ago I was in desperate need of a cut and made the mistake of going to Great Clips thinking, "How can they mess up a simple trim?" Boy, was I wrong. I got an awful haircut and then made an appointment with a great stylist in our ward. I don't often splurge on this stuff but love my once or twice a year hair appointments. I'm so glad I'm a girl so I can have fun with hair appointments! Anyway, here are the pictures--after walking around in crazy wind! The wind has been so wild for the past few days--not helping the terrible Santa Cruz fires! I am diverging. I remember in high school my brother thinking it was so funny that a girl barely trims her hair and every girl in the whole school notices. He couldn't tell any difference and didn't know how any one else would. So, here's to girls and their hair!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Hair cut!
Today I got a hair cut! Yay! A couple of months ago I was in desperate need of a cut and made the mistake of going to Great Clips thinking, "How can they mess up a simple trim?" Boy, was I wrong. I got an awful haircut and then made an appointment with a great stylist in our ward. I don't often splurge on this stuff but love my once or twice a year hair appointments. I'm so glad I'm a girl so I can have fun with hair appointments! Anyway, here are the pictures--after walking around in crazy wind! The wind has been so wild for the past few days--not helping the terrible Santa Cruz fires! I am diverging. I remember in high school my brother thinking it was so funny that a girl barely trims her hair and every girl in the whole school notices. He couldn't tell any difference and didn't know how any one else would. So, here's to girls and their hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your haircut!! It looks soooo cute!!! You are beautiful!!
It's cute! I agree haircuts are just relaxing and fun.
Post a Comment